Sometimes, anticipating things beforehand gives one a false sense of expectation. Its only when we got there, engaged, then do we know how it really is.
To swim, to eat, to study, to live, to participate, to commit.
The key to it then is to anticipate all u can, n do the due preparation as much as possible. When you finally get in, strike at it w passion, when you finally get in, give it all u got and never look back. (Giving It All)
Because you are there afterall to figure it out. You are there to see to the end of things. You are there.
Anything thats worth doing, anything that has an expected end requires a plan, patience and long suffering. (Commitment)
The world, in all its wonders and interaction is not controlled by you, you are just a participant, diff is you can control what u do n what you feel about it.
Know that we dont always get what we want, but also know that we shld always take stock of what we get n be grateful for them. (Expectation Management)
Life is what you want it to be.
Thanks for coming by
I LOVE THIS! Its the regular Bee Hoon breakfast. But erm………..
I came to the realization recently that…… yeah… Lets really have it less.
1. Fried (black) Bee Hoon
3. Fish Fillet
4. Fried Bean Curd
5. Fried Bean Curd sheet
These are my choices, other more popular side dishes would be
6. Taiwanese Pork Sausage (LOVE!!!!)
7. Luncheon Meat
8. Fried Egg
10. Wu Xiang
11. Chicken wing
Lets break it down
1. Fried (black) Bee Hoon – Rice vermicelli: Refined Carbs, Oil, Black Soy Sauce
2. Cabbage – Vegetable: Fibre, Oil, Salt
3. Fish Fillet – Processed fish (dont think we see traces of fish meat left), Flavor enhancer, Oil
4. Fried Bean Curd – Soya Beans, Oil
5. Fried Bean Curd sheet – Soya Beans, Oil, Refined flour
6. Taiwanese Pork Sausage (LOVE!!!!) – Processed Pork: absolutely no idea what are the parts, Oil
7. Luncheon Meat – Processed Pork: absolutely no idea what are the parts, Oil
8. Fried Egg – Egg, Oil
9. Hashbrown – Potato (whatever that is left of it), Oil
10. Wu Xiang – Minced pork, (depends on quality of manufacturing) other ingredients, Oil
11. Chicken wing – Chicken Meat & Skin, Oil
Tastebud straight to heaven, Diet straight to hell. and of course, ourselves straight to the gym/or any workouts suitable.
Thanks for coming by