Went by to JB for a short trip recently. A stone throw away to the Premium Outlets at JB
Johor Premium Outlets
Jalan Premium Outlets
Indahpura 81000 Kulaijaya
Johor Darul Takzim
Think its really nothing to scream about.
No sweat, it looks like that. Big space, brown bricks, little shops outlet.
I’m not a shopping or branded goods fanatics, but the friends that went with me knows their stuff.
So heres the feedback I’ve gathered.
1) The pricing is really just like the Singapore Sales Season.
2) ‘cept that you dont have to squeeze with people, more spacious.
3) Dont really have to queue for dressing rooms
4) Dont really have to “fight” for sizes
5) You’ll still get the Malaysian style of service, where “conversation with my colleague is far more important to meeting your needs/serving you
1) Most guys can shop for the sports products
2) Adidas brings in current products
3) Nike does it like it’s factory outlet, not so much of its current products more of the mass product kind.
I dont shop for clothes much when I’m overseas, generally I would go hunting for shoes.
Went in to Charles and Keith and Pedro. So they have these shelves of fixed promotion prices and other different priced items.
Cheapest I saw in both shops are going for Ringgit at $49.90
I got my steal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pedro’s 4inch at Ringgit$49.90 each, thats like SGD$20
Thats just plain lucky, cos its hard to find styles I like and shoes my size. Size 10/11.
So after the shopping, my beloved Iris and I went for food.
They have a huge food court there. Too crowded for our liking.
Nice Chinese, Thai and Japanese restaurant.
Cant really decide, but in the end we went to this Western food restaurant. George and Dragon Cafe.
We saw the setting, so thought the food should be quite okay..
But it wasnt, its… we might as well eat at the food court.
Ringgit$22+ for 8 pieces of Calamari…
Their Sherwood chicken, not worth the money and its like the same slab of chicken with different sauces for the different dishes.
If you are just there for tea and to rest the legs, then its okay
Nice big pot for about Ringgit$8?
But you can always go to Baskin Robbins for ice-cream if a nice break is called for.
That Premium outlet visit, the shoes were the perk, the restaurant. nah.
Probably will go back again to get shoes
This was available at the entrance
the website also provide some information on how to get there.
Thanks for coming by