Was reading about HP Folio 13 Ultrabook’s Media invite when I got reminded of this MythBuster video above.
Can Maria Carey’s Pitch really shutter glass?
Watch the video and you’ll know whether high pitch can shutter glass.
YES! Its possible, not sure about Maria Carey, but this guy Adam Savage sure can.
So a collaboration between Discovery Channel’s MythBusters and HP
Touch, feel and test the HP Folio13 in quintessential Mythbuster fashion at the Discovery Channel Mythbusters Roadshow 2012 sponsored by HP!
In collaboration with Discovery Channel, HP brings you the ultimate “mythbusting” experience. Expect an enthralling and interactive time, as you step into the shoes of a “mythbuster” and challenge pre-conceived notions about Ultrabooks. HP’s own Ultrabook, HP Folio13 is already getting attention from modern prosumers and is set to dazzle you during this unique roadshow.
Here’s what you can look out for at the roadshow:
• Test the “myths” surrounding the features associated with laptops
• Discover the unique features of the new HP Folio13 in a whole new way: challenge the product’s outstanding battery life, thin and light design and CoolSense technology
Located at Marina Square on 14th and 15th April 2012 Central Atrium, do popby check out the new HP Folio13 and take some photos with them.
Oh oh, and help me and a fellow reader win the Ultrabook!
• Take a photo posing with the HP Folio13 at any of the HP Booths at the event
• Tweet the photo with the following format @avnjl #HPDiscovery
“Longest battery life for an Ultrabook! 9.5hours! @avnjl #HPDiscovery <Image of Reader at HP Booth>”
• Contest closing date: 17 April 2012, 2359h
Thanks for coming by,