Heres a shout out for the good people at the Salvation Army!
Do you know that you can bless more than one person with the same Christmas gift that you buy? Share a little love and joy this Christmas and bless someone as you go about Christmas shopping. After all, it’s the season of giving. Support our volunteers as they chip in to do their bit for the beneficiaries of The Salvation Army.
Between the 5 and 24 December 2011, our volunteers will be offering gift-wrapping services in exchange for donations to The Salvation Army’s work with her beneficiaries. You can find Love for a Dollar at the following locations:
- Far East Plaza: 14 – 24 December 2011 (Mon-Sat)
- Parkway Parade: 5 – 24 Decmber 2011 (Mon-Sat)
- Tampines Mall: 14 – 24 December 2011 (Mon-Sat)
- Donate: Simply shop for your gifts and bring them down to our gift-wrapping booths for them to be wrapped by our volunteers.
- Volunteer: Sign up as a volunteer. Visit http://sav-opp.blogspot.com/2011/10/gift-wrapping-volunteers.html for details. Read more about our volunteers’ experience at http://bit.ly/loveFAD. ( alternatively, you may email your Name, NRIC, Gender, Address, Contact Number to email@example.com)
- Spread the Word: Spread the word by sharing this with your friends and/or share about the project and volunteer opportunity on your facebook wall/blogs etc.
For enquiries, please email to loveforadollar(AT) gmail.com (replace (AT) with @ to email LFAD)